Springtime is here and we’re taking the chance to reflect on all the progress we’ve made in 2023. 🤯
Our BHR team has been hard at work developing a tool to gather all of the world’s real estate data in a universally and easily accessible location. With all the hard work, we’re taking the chance to celebrate the steps we’ve made since 2023 began.
- Started the year by launching RealReports™, the most comprehensive, current, and accurate data for any property in the US. And it’s all centralized in one place.
- Announced our partnership with one of the biggest title companies in the US, First American, giving access to over 7 billion records on residential properties.
- Added climate risk data, such as wildfire potential, air quality, earthquakes, tsunami danger, etc to RealReports™
- Featured in Inman as a proptech (property technology) company to watch in 2023
- Launched a new integration with AirDNA which added data on short-term rental potential to all RealReports™.
- Added flood data from FEMA giving access to critical information for insurance companies, homeowners, and more.
- Integrated permit data (history, status, type, job value, description) and school data (ratings/scores, district information, proximity)
- Our co-founder, Zach, gave a great interview with MarketWatch
- Helped The New York Times out with some property data in this article
- Overhauled our website design
- Integrated zoning data (zoning types, permitted uses, prohibited uses)
- Partnered with the EPA on critical environmental hazard data/reports like lead paint, pollution, toxic waste, industrial facilities, landfills, contaminated sites, etc.)
- Featured on StartupGrind’s ‘Bridging the Gap’ webinar series
- Interviewed by the Proptech Espresso Podcast
- Launched Aiden, our AI real estate copilot, powered by ChatGPT and BHR’s data to answer any question you have about a property in seconds – click here to try it for free
And we’re just getting started. We couldn’t be more grateful to our supporters out there and stay tuned for more updates.